Prophecies and Story Seeds

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:23:32 +1100

From BA 66, Sayeth the Priestesses of Kev. These might have something to do with Whitewall....

In the Hills above Whitewall, three exhausted men and a maid of spears together swear an oath to avenge their slain companions. The vow they make is terrible, and it will endure beyond death. They will go north, but first they journey south, to seek the counsel of one who worships a foreign god....

Midst the hidden heights of the Storm mountain, in an ancient wind-stead made of lightning, six jars are broken, and new winds spiral and pern across the land in a long-forgotten gyre....

In Heortland, a young king receives answers to three questions he has not asked from a stranger who does not speak....

Each of these are sparks, borne upon a changing wind. It is the time of the Hero Wars, the time of the Thunder Rebels. We have sown the Wind. We will harvest the Storm.

Come the Hurricane!

John