Re: Winds, winds and more Winds

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:28:14 +0000 (GMT)

> What if when the Bat is approaching Broyan decides
> to summon as many
> winds as possible...and it gets out of hand.

> So basically the defenders end up with a Storm
> that's ...way bigger than
> they expected or needed).

Yes! Love it! And *our* Storm, the one *we* contributed, is the one that made all the difference and beat the Bat! Where "we" is any group of PCs you like :)

> The aftermath of such a storm and the Bat itself
> must have devasted
> the area. Probably a contributing effect to the
> troubles the defenders have afterwards.

Very good point. Just the bat flapping its wings destroys buildings underneath. This is several magnitudes worse. Stone-built houses should be OK, but wooden ones are gone. Forget crops. Wooden bridges are gone. Those sheep have been flying (actually, can we make this pigs? The sheep will have been looked after). A wooden house, containing a little girl and her dog, has landed somewhere improbable....

Jane Williams