Re: Winds, winds and more (7) Winds

From: Douglas Seay <douglas-seay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:00:22 -0000

Jeff wrote:

> My take is that the Seven Winds are pretty darn flexible. Each major
> defending hero should be a wind. We've got Broyan, Kallyr, and Leika
> as winds. Maybe Benava Chan and Minaryth Purple (and one other of
> Kallyr's heroes). We should have an Uroxi. That makes seven.

Since WhiteWall is built on a Helemakt site, I'd think that Heler ought to be be here. I understand that for this sort of fight Urox is the ones you think about first, but since this isn't Prax, that doesn't seem right. Anyway, isn't the Bat Illuminated, so it doesn't count a Chaos to the run-of-the-mill Uroxi?

If I remember correctly the Bat had been killed in the Gods War and brought back in the 0th Wane. You could say that the Bat is undead and tap Humakt for the job.