Re: The Bat-Blat

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:18:03 -0000

> I think that using the Bat is like using a nuclear weapon -
> probably plenty of Lunars are driven mad whenever the Bat shows up.
> Let's assume the Bat comes from the Northwest - disperse the Lunars
> the East of Whitewall about a mile or two away. Huge storm brews,
> forcing the Lunars to disperse even more - but no big deal the
glowing
> Crimson Nuclear Bomb will take care of the defenders. Except the
> Glowspot disappears and the storm keeps raging.

Why northwest? Doesn't that send the Bat through pacified territory? Did we decide where it was? I was thinking sending it through Prax might be nice since they would want to sneak (ha!) up Whitewall.

(Geez that gives me cool images of flying the Bat through the mountains. Sort of like Hannibal and the elephants.)

Of course that might brings it too close to the Block and all the Storm Bullies. Though it does need to feed...

Hmm.

I do think they would try and sneak up as much as they could and maybe avoid Sartar/Heortland until they need to enter.

Oliver