Sequence of Bat Storms and Winds

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:44:03 +1100

If the TR quotes in my last post are a guide, and If Urox is one of the Seven Storms, then yes, the eternal battle, or some smaller manifestation of it, should be one of those who face the Bat. But its one of the Six Storms who have previously been defeated by the Lunars. And it can't stop the Beast. Like the others, it will be defeated and die.

The sequence that seems to be growing is:

The Bat is defeated. However, Helemakt too has been defeated. Orlanth has blown in with the seven winds. Orlanth is now at Whitewall. And he can be defeated there.

As to the Uroxi, well, if the bat crashes there's gonna be a whole heap of Chaos mutating around the carcase, causing trouble for Orlanthi and Lunar alike. But Wild Wind Day, a Uroxi High Holy Day, is in just a few weeks time in Stasis Week. Their day will come.

John

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?FrontPage