Urox & others at Whitewall

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:17:52 -0800 (PST)

Now that I think about it, Urox should not be one of the defeated 6 storms in John's otherwis excellent description. Urox is the autonomous storm, not part of Orlanth's world wind.

That said, I still like the idea of Orgwaha being at, or near, Whitewall. I don't see a High Llama thriving inside a fortress. Maybe he hooks up with my Tumult and Tempest, though he thinks them cowards.

Speaking of T&T, it seems like they would be an appropriate place for beginning characters who will later participate in OiD -- at this point, they are mainly spectators (to quite a spectacle). This would be comparatively safe, since T&T fights now and runs away, to fight another day. The other alternative would be that they are some of the weaker types who get evacuated out in 1620 or so.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html