Disturbing RW effects

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:46:40 +0000 (GMT)

It worries me a little that as soon as we started discussing Summoning the Hurricane, the weather over here turned windy. By Friday morning, it was hard to walk against, and rather disconcerting to drive in. Today we had to stop and remove large chunks of trees from the road before proceeding, while out on a shopping trip.

I can confirm that Storms make us Orlanthi feel good rather than upset (been on a high for two days, and managed to use the spare AP in a contest with a broken database).

But if this goes on, I'm a little concerned about what might happen when we discuss the Fall of Whitewall?

Jane Williams