Re: Denseros and the Bat

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:49:01 +1100

> The question for us is whether is cooler to have the mortal remains of the
Bat crash to the ground, spewing out chaotic blood and thrashing out its dying throes at thr base of the Tor - or do we want the Bat to disappear offcamera?

Chaotic blood and gor are a must - but even wounding the bat will spray enough chaos round the plateau to keep the Jarls (and the Lunar sentries) busy all year.

My innate preference is for driving off the Bat. I know what all of Dragon Pass will be repeating three days however. And I suggest we leave the possible outcomes - within broad historical guidelines - to the dice.

John