Re: storms and winds

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:15:58 +0000 (GMT)

> > The second is in TR 146. In this myth, Orlanth
> gets
> > tricked into leaving by a conspiracy of his
> > brothers,
> > and Vingkot eventually calls him back with a
> > sacrifice.

>... Perhaps Broyan identifies Kallyr as
> > Orlanth and tricks her into leaving?

And then, later, will have to call "Orlanth" back by means of a sacrifice. So far I'm blank as to what this is. And as to whether it means Kallyr has to be present at the end of the siege. It looks horribly as if she has to be one of those bodies, (if she's identified as Orlanth, and Orlanth is dead....?) which, while not completely impossible, would make things *very* complicated!

Jane Williams