RE: [Glorantha]Retrofitting Fimbulwinter into KoS

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:14:13 +0000 (GMT)

> >I'd suggest we keep discussion
> >to one list or the other, since membership overlap
> is less than 100%.
>
> Please keep the discussion on the more public lists,
> where it can be an
> inspiration to the whole community.

So which would that be, given how fast the WW one is growing?

Checking... 75 members. Probably get a couple more during today going by past performance. I take it the Glorantha list has more than that? And the HQ one has more again, I believe, but I'm not sure this is suitable for that one.

Is there any way of checking if all WW members are also Glorantha members? Without one list manager or the other falling foul of a Data Protection Act?

Discussion on the WW list has slowed, so I'll forward the recent messages from there to here. Plus any new ones in the gap before this message appears on the Glorantha list.

Jane Williams