Re: Iceland LBQ confirmed.

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:42:59 -0000

> > But it does look as if what Kallyr was doing during
> > Iceland was something very much like an LBQ.
>
> Having got home, I checked the sources. It was a LBQ.
> She says so, explicitly, and she ought to know. Page
> 63.

Or at least part of one: "Seven days ago, with only a few companions to find help. I tried the Lightbringers' Quest, seeing through the ritual the true vision. I that Orlanth's enemies would be weak if he was. Perhaps it was so. I have lost much, my dear Dalbryth and Avarna." Naturally the comapnions that don't appear in the write-up or in KoS are the ones to be lost.