RE: [Glorantha]Retrofitting Fimbulwinter into KoS

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:11:12 +0000 (GMT)

> This list is explicitly public, as opposed to the
> narrow focus of the
> whitewall list, so obviously this is a public list.

Ah, so that's what you meant. There is a specific technical meaning of "public" WRT Yahoo lists, and that isn't it. The WW list *is* "public", in that anyone can see it or join it, as opposed to "private" where membership is by invite only.

> We also have about ten times the membership...

Now that's useful information!

(WW went up another 2 during the day, BTW, as predicted).

The only further discussion on the WW list has been meta-discussion suggesting that we keep it over there...

I'll keep sending to both groups next time I have things to say, I think.

Jane Williams