Re: Re: The BatBlat

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:04:07 -0800

> Sorry, Rod, you just inferred (!) that the Crimson Bat (with a proposed
> wingspan of 2.5km) is *agile*!!!
>
> Can't help but raise a smile when he sees a spirit level eh, Les? :)

It's a God. It doesn't (necessarily) obey the laws of Physics. C'mon - the thing is the size of a small town and it FLIES! It shouldn' even be able to move on its own. (cf all the discussions of movies like "Them" that decry the physics of ants the size of buicks). Why *can't* it be agile as well? If we're going to ignore one physical law, might as well ignore more.

RR
- Richelieu