RE: Re: The BatBlat

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:20:23 +0100

Rod:
Geeze, now I gotta go back & re-read it?

:-P
M: :P

Rod:
"Many things in Glorantha fly without the proper physics:"

M: aaaarrrggghh! I really DON'T CARE about physics and have said so *at length*!

Rod:
Bats are flying creatures.
M: yup
Rod:
Any god taking on the physical form of a bat should (by various rules of magical congruence) also fly, just like a god in the form of a bird should be able to fly.
M: got no problem with that, never challenged it's *right* to fly.

Rod:
"The Bat flies on the etheric winds of the Otherworld, held aloft by an
unholy mix of the Essential, Spiritual, Godly and Chaotic. The physical form of the bat is only what we can see and comprehend in the Middle world; but it it is multi-dimensional, and exists on all planes. "

Better?

M: much much much. Almost full marks. Are you quoting?

Does anyone else want to have a go? This is what I was after.

Matthew