OT: Blue Moon Bat Trolls [was Re: The BatBlat]

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:45:49 -0000

> R: Bat-winged trolls from the Blue Moon Plateau (allegedly)
> M: pardon!??

They exist, and are fun. I played one of them at last year's Tentacles when Greg held an improvised HeroQuest game.

There are two kinds: one with arms grown into wings (the older, more natural variation), and another one, possibly but not necessarily created during the EWF, with bat wings in addition to normal appendages, giving them Cacodemon hit locations. Nothing published about them, yet, but we concluded that the second variety were the feared Blue Moon Assassins, and the first variety were mainly hunters, moth herders and shamans.