Re: Editing and Detailing

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:58:19 GMT

In message <20040406212150.4489.qmail_at_...> =?iso-8859-1?q?Ian=20Cooper?= writes:

>I suggest that we get people to volunteer for jobs,
>agree deadlines and if missed renegotiate or ask if we
>can recover the job and re-assign

I'll tidy up the Lunar Army page and expand on the examples. I've got ideas for a couple more Lunar officers to bring a bit of conflict into their side but more characters would be useful. Is introducing a mistress for either Jorkandros or Tatius going to upset canon? Other ideas anyone?

When I've got that done I'll have a go at a similar list for the defenders.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/