RE: Kallyr arrives, departs, etc.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:41:27 +0100 (BST)

> I don't think Kallyr left as part of a heroquest - I
> think it is much more likely that Broyan and Kallyr
> concluded by late 1620 that Whitewall was probably
> doomed. Kallyr as leader of the Iron Ring needed to
> survive.

That's a third possible reason for the 1620 departure, yes, and compatible with the "take noncombatants to safety" one. (In fact, I suspect you'd have to put it that way to Kallyr to get her to leave! DON'T tell her she's the one the plan's trying to protect!)

So where does that leave our
Orlanth-gets-kicked-out/Vingkot-summons-Orlanth myth? Moved back to 1619, linked with some arrivals and departures not in the timetable, or just dropped?

Jane Williams