Re: New file uploaded to whitewall

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:26:13 +1000

Thanks Jane

Guilty on the months thingee - I obviously meant 'tames' :(. But if you thought *that* was bad, see my spelling on the Scathach description below.

> > Description : High in the marble towes, Scathach the
> > Cupbearer, feared as the Iron Schrew, is herself fearful when
> > touched by visions of Kev. A 3D work in progress - wallpaper format.

> Gorgeous picture, but I'd seen her as quite a bit older than that?
>
> And loose hair? I thought it was in a bun?

Yes, hence the 'work in progress' tag. I'm using a brand new base figure (V3, for any Poser users out there). For every good thing - greater sculpting detail, bone structure, and that dress template - Norse: so perfectly Ernaldan, and I've been lusting after it for months- there are disadvantages, like having to start my hair styles and pose/morph libraries from scratch again. Scathach is married and she flaunts it, to Broyan's continual chagrin, so she'll have an Enaldan bun or marriage locks.

She should be older - that's more body morphing on the model, and will happen, but I'm not sure *how* much older. If the marriage was to cement an alliance, then she doesn't have to be that old. If she's a young wife, her extraordinary will and resolution will be all the more terrifying. I'm thinking about 30?

I was trying to generate some sympathetic plotlines for our 'Iron Screw' and this scene was the result. I hope it will inspire even as it evolves.

John