Re: Re: siege engines

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:46:09 -0700

> Yes I understand the point about curing wood BUT in such a "magical" place
as
> Glorantha some Satrap would have had his court Vizier research "Cure
Exotic
> Hardwood" enchantments for his fancy fireplace, table, chairs whatever.

But that court vizier is way up north, not down here. I'll happily ride back to summon him. You'd better give me a written order for the Satrap - he's not likely to be willing to part with his wizard. What? Just summon his Grimoire? Hah! You haven't dealt with these sorcerers much, have you? They hold on to their secret books tighter than a priest to his gold - err, no offense.

RR
- Richelieu