Re: Lunar Allies

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:18:05 -0000

Donald:
> > I notice they included some Esrolian allies such as Queen
Varadis's
> > Blade Sisters. I assume these would be Vingans so are there any
> > implications of them turning up at WW?

Oliver:
> Blade Sisters? Sounds more like Humakti. Would there be extra
> connotations related to this conflict? I mean Orlanthi fight
> Orlanthi all the time without any repercussions right? I suppose
> there may well be some extra dimensions because of it being WW.

Donald, Oliver, folks, check out Martin's Pennel Ford battalia:

http://www.celticwebs.
com/glorantha/campaigns/gwandor/ob/ob_pennel_empire.html

Martin has them down as Babs warriors. Of course, Varadis being what she is (Queen of the Old Earth faction) it might be nice if some Darkness centred herocults, magics and myths could be linked with them--we're not overburdened with such at the moment, unless I'm mistaken?

Cheerio,

Stu.