Re: Lunar Army Pages

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:41:20 -0000

[I've already posted one reply to this a few hours ago, to no joy. I'll try once more, and apologies if it comes through twice!]

Donald:
> I've now edited the Lunar army page...

Great stuff--cheers, Donald!

Are Roderick's Wyverneers on the Wiki?

> There used to be some more unit descriptions on www.glorantha.com...

If you're thinking of the piece on the Heartland Corps units, I believe I might have linked to them on this group in March, doing the damage already... though it's somewhat camouflaged in one and a half thousand mails, of course!

You're right, it has no front-end linkage from Issaries, and seems to have been forgotten for a while now; I posted a link to it on Lokarnos nearly a year ago, and haven't been told off (or seen it removed) yet.

Though highly useful, it is relatively simple info with no HW/HQ content, no detailed myths, and the design sketches have been worked into finished pieces--I'd suppose its posting would harm no future product? The following link is the Lokarnos one, already out there.

http://lokarnos.com/article.pl?sid=03/07/18/063230&mode=thread

Cheerio,

Stu.