Re: Re: Lunar Army Pages

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:20:27 GMT

In message <c5lhrg+7goh_at_...> "Stewart Stansfield" writes:

>Are Roderick's Wyverneers on the Wiki?

Yes, I've moved the link to under the Flyers section. So far it's the only one but there should probably be others.

>> There used to be some more unit descriptions on www.glorantha.com...
>
>If you're thinking of the piece on the Heartland Corps units, I
>believe I might have linked to them on this group in March, doing the
>damage already... though it's somewhat camouflaged in one and a half
>thousand mails, of course!

That's the piece, while it's still on the site I've no worries about linking - Issaries can always take it down if they want. I'm just looking for general descriptions to give non-military people an idea about the soldiers although the sketches are nice.

Thanks, I've found them using the search facility on www.glorantha.com previously but that's now broken.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/