RE: Re: Wooden Animals

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:51:24 +0100

> It must be friday. :)

POETS day, after all. And madmen :)

> A wooden bat of rusty-pink hue to be launched from the walls by the
> defenders, just for the Lunar sentries. Scare the willies off em.

End of the siege, evacuate everyone... methods of escaping from castles.... My random association module linked in with Colditz at this point.

They built a glider in the roof. Now, theirs wasn't bat-shaped, because they had no taste, but....

Random association module still going.... Thunderbirds. Let's get out underground. The Mole.

What do those siege towers look like? Giraffe? High Llama?

Any battering Rams?