Re: inside the walls

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:09:32 -0000

> little on what is going on inside for the nonheroic types ie Bob
the Cotter and
> his family hiding out. It seems to me that seiges consist of alot
of standing
> around followed by a flurry of activity followed by more waiting
for
> something to happen. I can't see much development of hum drum
activity.

You're right, and personally I'd like to know more about what goes on during the "waiting for something to happen". Even if there aren't many "ordinary people" there, what are the warriors doing in the gaps? Bored warriors are a Bad Thing. I'm sure that, despite the risks, entertainers and traders of various sorts will be there to make the most of the opportunities. And there could be quite a lot of opportunities for Plot and Scenario in those opportunities. Not all PCs are warriors, and even those that are don't spend all their time fighting.