Helarnu Truespear?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:51:32 -0000

I was looking at Donald's ideas for increasing conflict in the Lunar HQ and wider apparatus, and was thinking of character-types similar to 'Young Winston' in the Sudan, in 1898. A headstrong chap with good connections and wealth, seconded to the front from somewhere else, all the while writing rather compromising reports and getting into scrapes.

I was trying to find characters that might fit Churchill's profile (especially those that gain power later), and failing. But then I thought of John's Helena/Helarnu Truespear, the niece of Harvar and a Scimitar of Yanafal Tarnils.

She seems to fit the bill perfectly:

Of course, the best reason of all is that it may actually force John to write a *Lunar* piece... :o)

So firstly, John, do you think she's a possibility for the siege and the invasion of Heortland? And secondly, depedent on that, shall we include her? I think she'd be a great addition.

Cheerio,

Stu.