Re: Mail-order Char-Un brides

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:47:53 -0000

Thanks folks! Writing Gloranthan silliness is a much needed release when you're reading about the efficacies of tactical nuclear conflict, insensate war and mutually assured destruction...(this weekend's reading is on the conflicts in Indochina and Algeria; Dien Bien Phu, and torture and murder in the Casbah... and I thought it couldn't get any more depressing!).

Joerg:
> My main complaint is that you haven't filed Zoggri
under "Characters" and
> given him a separate file, making that page a reference page with
> character abstracts. If you don't mind, I'll make those changes.

Please, Joerg, go ahead! I have to finish some essays for Friday, so it'd be much appreciated if you're not too busy.

> Why? Because there's that "Lanbrili" ring called the Safecrackers
around,

Ah, excellent! I'd love to see more on that. Unfortunately TT#6 is one of the ones that newbies like me can't get hold of.

And thanks also to John for the reply on Helarnu. Any progress on that front'll be grand!

Back to the horror,

Stu.