RE: The Lovers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:36:50 +0100

Oliver:
> I've tried to bring some of the elements brought up in the weddings
> discussion together.
>
> It's a new page called The Lovers and recasts Roganvarth and Rana's
> romance as a love triangle.

Looks great, right up to thelast ine where I gte all confused.

"Roganvarth and Ortossa recently married. Ortossa's step-mother-in-law is Scathach the Iron Shrew."

So Scathach is Roganvarth's step-mother? And he's "Penterestsson", of the Leaping River clan?

But Scathach is currently married to Broyan, so.... No good, I'm confused. Are you saying that Scathach *would* have been Roganvarth's step-mother if his father Penterest hadn't died and she hadn't married Broyan? So she was Penterest's second wife? We know she had two previous husbands, one called Enestakus, don't we?

I think we need a diagram at this point!