Re: Clan Ring

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:12:49 EDT

So what you are saying is that the citizens of WW have no say in how they are governed? I know I'm putting my own C21st thoughts on this but I would not take it. The Lunar Army on my door and I have no say in what goes on? All these Warriors not from my Clan taking food from my children's mouths acting like they own the place! Violence is always an answer... However if the citizens have some imput then that would give PC's more incentive to interact with the various Clans other than to buy/trade things. I don't want realism to take too much away from MGF! steve