Re: A moment of CogDis...

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:36:36 +1000

Gedday Alex

Yes, that's been noted before: see the comment below the vingan at

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?Orlanthi%20Units%20%26%20Hero%20Bands

Normally I turn the rune 45 degrees to make it a 'V'

Vingans as Learner drivers works for me.

Will reply to your previous as soon as I find the right file...

Cheers

John