Re: scenarios

From: Steve Honey <drfegg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 09:28:03 -0000

Steve
Thanks for the help posting on the Wiki site, like I said I'm a technophobe. To who ever designed; it well done if an idiot like me can use it anyone can.
Oliver, would you be interested in converting to HQ? I have no idea how to do it. Please feel free to do what you like to it, I have my RQ copy so I'm happy!
For those who are interested my group will be faffing around trying to sort it out so I'll let you know how it goes.