RE: What ever the weather...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:08:33 +0100

> Any thoughts of the effect of weather on the siege? Rain
> stops play for
> archers but I was really thinking of fog/mists to give cover
> for sneak attacks,
> freezing conditions killing off Lunars camped outside etc... Steve

I'd suggest avoiding over-empahsis on cold, as OiD will do that rather thoroughly.

But the rest, with Orlanthi control of weather magic - yes, great!

Swamps are not good for battles, for instance.

I'm sure the Fellmoor tends to low-lying mist at the best of times.

The summer of 1621 is known to have been hot - nasty for anyone with limited water supplies. (The Lunars, not the defenders!)