RE: What ever the weather...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:36:31 +0100

> Could weather control be linked up with the Arming of Orlanth
> and the Scarf
> of Mist?

I'm not sure about the Arming, but the Scarf, definitely!

Which is a thought.... I used to know exactly how the Scarf worked, mythically, in RQ days. Could someone more familiar with the recent books remind me how it works now? In particular, how Vingans get that particular "spell"?

I have this major Vingan temple to re-write for HQ, you see, and since it was originally the place where they learnt the spell, and defended by mists, I'd like to get it *right*.