RE: What ever the weather...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 11:13:16 +0100

> On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 06:06:57AM +0100, Alex Ferguson wrote:
> > (I assume Daylanus is probably the most appropriate sub-cult, but
> > don't have a Feat name to hand.)
>
> Actually the most clearly similar would be Helamakt's 'Mist
> Cloud' feat. I this case it's (even) less clear if Vingans
> can automatically get the magic, but the shared-sub-cult idea
> still works, I think.

(bewildered look) What happened to Huraya, then?

The Scarf used to be one of the Four Magic Weapons, along with the Sandals of Darkness, Shield of Arran and Lightning Spear. Orlanth had a little myth-let about how he got each one, and Vinga had her own little myth-let for each that was never quite the same (in fact a paranoid mind reading them carefully might suspect she nicked the lot off Orlanth). Have we lost our Magic Weapons when Orlanth sprouted all his new sub-cults, or something?