non- Lunar Themes At Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:54:15 +0100 (BST)

> * After dogged beginnings, Broyan of the Volsaxi and
> Kallyr of the Kheldon
> prove themselves as leaders and strategists,
> learning from their mistakes.

I'd agree with that, then started wondering if she's "of the Kheldon" or "of Sartar". And then realised that that's another theme: the siege starts with Colymar/Kheldon conflict, but by the end this has been dropped as irrelevant. Whitewall teaches (some of) the Orlanthi how to work together rather than arguing harder with other tribes than they do with the Lunars.

Jane Williams