RE: Lunar Units at the Siege

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:29:31 -0700

> This should really be "Examples of Lunar Units which could be at
> Whitewall". Certainly most of the Heavy Cavalry never appears and
many
> of the Heavy Infantry are guard units which should have a story
reason
> to appear.

Not to keep beating this drum, but the presence of Tatius (and Moonson's personal support) means that many units that might not normally be assigned to a place like Dragon Pass may be present at Whitewall (and at the Foundation of the New Temple). I think there is probably a lot more magical units than the norm.

Jeff