RE: **SPAM?** RE: What ever the weather...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:20:36 +0100

> > (bewildered look) What happened to Huraya, then?
>
> It was never a separate cult, was it? So I imagine the
> answer is, "nothing much".

Separate cult I have no idea, but separate *being*, yes.

> As I said, my initial guess would have been it corresponds to
> Daylanus,

So a female water spirit has become a male god???

Confused. Very confused.

> though perhaps it would be closer to it to say they
> were each a different sub-cult unto themselves (e.g. the
> Lightning Spear is now the entire Yavor cult).

Oh, sub-cult, hero-cult, associated cult - that's all rules constructs anyway.

> I assume Vinga being any sort of explicit variant in such
> respects was never 'official' anyway.

"official"???? Yeah, very funny. Vinga was during the decade or so when the only "official" output was Ento-wotsit and other unreadability. And in any case, the "variant" was only in terms of how she got to have a deal with Huraya, not where the Scarf was from.