Re: Transition from Phase 2 to 3

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:00:00 -0000

Sorry to stray off topic, just felt I had to clear my name. Won't happen again.

> Whitewall has a more intelligent/critial authorship
> and readership, perhaps?

No contest. After playing in Keith's game which involved a fair bit of writing I decided to pick up some fantasy books for the first time in yonks. Robert Jordan - orphan hero plus buddies from little village is chased away by dark forces and, worst of all, escapes by crossing a river on a barge - OUCH! Left that ca. p. 40. Twelve of the things! George Martin's the one proper writer I've found.

> I agree that we have to have Orlando in there
> None of the Ramriders. Roganvarth Penterestsson?

Looks sufficiently romantic. I've met his sister - shall I send word?

The One True Sam