Orlando

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:55:18 +0100

I'm afraid we *do* need Orlando Bloom, or someone similar, at Whitewall. My usual problem of dreaming Glorantha: I've just been listening to some junior Vingans drooling over the guy, and some more senior Vingans being vastly unimpressed (in public - in private seems to be another matter). Sadly I couldn't quite hear his name, but he's there. And Leika, of all people, thinks he's "very pretty". Time to switch off the PC and go and get some sleep in a more sensible place, I think. If I hear more, I'll report back.