Re: Any opinions...

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 10:06:30 -0700

Here's my two cents. Any broo that tries to get near Whitewall would be treated as part of the Summons of Evil and killed. Doesn't matter if this Frekor the reknowned Happy Broo of Aggar who is said to give daisies to little children.

Doesn't matter if the broo are illuminated, cleansed, scrubbed, or whatever. No way Orlanthi are going to let them into their sacred space.