RE: Re: Steers and chickens

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:01:56 +0100

> Anyway, no-one liked the chickens either?

I did, but the idea came in just as I was trying to do ten things at once, one of which was packing to go away for the weekend. So let me answer now - love it! Chickens, in a city, make far more sense than cows, and it's about time someone realised it.

But, we know that in Glorantha a tiny percentage of any species is Intelligent. Add an Intelligent Chicken. Now see how many references to "Chicken Run" we can get in there? (Or is this getting too silly?)

>I figured it was a forum to bash ideas around, whether
> they get used ot not.

Yep. Even if they *are* crap (like most of mine), they tend to inspire others to do something better.