Re: Re: Introduction to Whitewall group

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:51:05 GMT

In message <cap7ir+lei0_at_...> "Simon Miller" writes:

>I'll lurk and dive in when topics closest to my interests crop up
>(I'm rather more into Gloranthan wargaming than roleplaying). I
>could also post some pictures of my miniatures depictions of Lunar
>units, if relevant.

Probably the best idea would be to put pictures on a web site somewhere and link them from the Wiki. Yahoo groups don't archive images and those of us who receive emails automatically probably wouldn't appreciate a load of attachments. If you haven't got any suitable web space I or someone else can find somewhere to put them.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/