RE: Re: Introduction to Whitewall group

From: Simon Miller <simon.miller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:42:13 +0100

Alex,

I went for Assyrians with tower shields for my own Granite phalanx- has the benefit one can't see how many greaves they are wearing, and on which legs! My Blue Dragoons are rather more modern Lunar style in Greek armour (and fight dismounted). I also have some Thunder Delta Slingers and Minor Class Mages.

I'll take a few relevant photos at the weekend and post in a folder in the photos section- they won't take up much space. One or two photos are already on the Glorygeeks (Gloranthan Hordes of the Things) Yahoo site, but not my better, more recent Lunar stuff.

Cheers

Simon
simon.miller_at_...