RE: A bit more fiction

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:48:23 +0100

 > > So as a semi-official person, how much of my extrapolation
> from OiD do
> > you want to correct?
>
> I don't think any "official" correction is needed.
>
> After all, you don't have anything impinging on the "official
> timeline".

I was thinking more of the slight expansion of two followers. The way they get on so well together. And the demo of what that -14 augment looks and sounds like.

> And as for the Army stuff,

Yes, I enjoyed that. Lots of advice from Nick! Donald and I seem to be writing fragments of sequel, and ideas on pay and tax from t'other list will be creeping in there. Corruption, incompetence....

> The players should wonder that the Lunar Empire manages to do
> *anything* with its army...

They certainly will after reading that! I think "all the experienced troops are down at Whitewall" is a bit of an excuse? But a Century that consists of about 15 troops, none aged over 21, and only two speaking New Pelorian, is perhaps unusually incompetent, even so?

It still looks to me as if my two main view-point Lunars are PCs. I can almost see them rolling dice, in places.