Trickster magic

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 01:04:45 +0100

> >But it does worry me a little that a Gloranthan character, *especially*
> >a Trickster, apparently has Internet access :(
>
> If any Gloranthan character has it would be a trickster, I take
> consolation from the comment you made that trickster magic is
> rarely repeatable.

Just my theory - that one of the rules of Trickster magic is that it's entirely one-offs. Anytime someone says "that was really useful, can you do it again?" the answer's no. OTOH, that's a Rule, and you know what Trickster does about Rules....

Getting vaguely back on topic, it occurs to me that we have a Trickster present at WW, and have so far made no use of him. Ideas?