Re: Re: Trickster magic

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:36:07 -0700

> I had an idea once that the "real" Argrath was in fact a Trickster: but a
> very unusual and horrifyingly dangerous one, in that he had control of his
> abilities, and could hide them. It worked out dramatically quite well,
> though the lack of evidence to support it precluded it being raised to the
> heights of "Theory".

Hey, I read the Weekly World News for fun, so I'm up for Nazi bases on the moon, Batboy fighting terrorism and Saddam and Osama's love child (I'm not sure what the British version is - it's not a celebrity tabloid that follows Mary-Kate and Ashley or Jennifer Lopez, instead it focuses on inportant news like: Bigfoot's Love Child, JFK & Elvis are alive in Switzerland, and "Rabbit-faced baby has 12 inch ears").

Just add "Conspiracy" in front of "Theory". :-). Heck, you might be able to sell it to the Gloranthan equivalent of Oliver Stone...

RR
- Richelieu