Missing weapon of mass destruction

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:30:52 +0100 (BST)

> My view of this is more along the lines, of so you
> had this 1 mile long
> strategic weapon and you lost it! Where did it go.
> Is it heading home!
> Or are you planning a coup. A bit like the captain
> of a ship, you know
> it is going to be a court martial.

That rather depends on what *does* happen to the Bat. As we explained at the panel, there are at least 4 options, and it's for the GM at the time to pick which suits their campaign best.

  1. Banished back to Hell by the last controlling Bat-priest (good plot if he's a PC). Mark's idea will depend on whether said last Bat-Priest told command what he was doing. Tracking down a spare Bat-Priest (in Sun County) might be good.
  2. Chased away south... somewhere. (Mark's idea fits this nicely)
  3. Dead, very large chaotic body nearby dissolving into gorp etc., Storm Bull PCS have a field day. (Mark's idea doesn't work.)
  4. Body goes away when Dead Sea drains away. (Mark's idea works perfectly!)

Jane Williams