Re: UN inspectors, the multi-national force

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:51:40 -0000

> > So the following came to mind - Tatius's objective is to kill
> > or bind Orlanth. He plans on doing so by magically forcing
> > the souls of the defenders to act as a cage. Unfortunately by
> > the time the ritual occurs there are no defenders left..
> > So why aren't there any defenders?
> > because Fereshori Rastillia caught onto this plan and helped
> > Kallyr get all the non-combatants out of WW allowing the
> > combatants to retreat without the dishonour of abandoning the
> > vunerable.
>
> I like this idea. Not only do we have factions within the Lunars
and
> factions within the Orlanthi, all conspiring against each other, it
> gives us another faction that's a Lunar/Orlanthi mix.
>
> But, I don't see Fereshori Rastillia and Kallyr getting together
for a
> cup of tea, lovely picture though it is. Yes, there's cooperation,
but....

....maybe al this could be decided in the time honoured Gloranthan tradition *let the players decide*

Although I have never played one - this all sounds like good Freeform material a la BoTG et al.

Just a thought!!

Regards
Rob

PS: I am really sorry that I missed the panel as it was one of the things I was looking forward to! ;-(