Re: Re: Orlanthi gates

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:47:17 EDT

MOB had a scenario on his site invoving a group of PCs in the Lunar Army. Part of that scenario involved the creation of the Company Standard which lead to a PC's spirit being bound into the standard. If my memory is correct I think the standard could boost morale, detect enemies etc. I like the idea of the Spirit of the Master Mason bound into the gate and frame. However the easy way (in RQ3) would be to throw points of Power at it via Enchantments ("Armouring Enchantment Sir? No problem. Strengthening Enchantments as well?")
Steve