Re: Legates et al.

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:05:03 -0000

Stu wrote:

> Our dear Moonie lovers promote flexibility, open-mindedness and
> adaptation: some of the core tenets of Sedenyite beliefs. Those Dara
> Happans and Carmanians might value their vaunted command chains, but
> they are often the antithesis of Lunar philosophy, particularly with
> regard to the rather polyglot Lunar battalia.

"Join the Lunar Army, men! You have nothing to lose but your chains (of command)*!"

(Speaking just for myself, as the lack of realism/workability in the ILH-1 "flat" structure runs headlong into my suspension of disbelief, I'll stick with "Tarsh War" ranks until something better comes along. When I'm being extra-kind, I might use the new made-up words from ILH rather than the sensible phases-of-the-moon ranks to describe some of them).

Cheers, Nick