Re: Re: Possible use of Greek Titles within the Lunar Army

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:52:09 -0700

> > Sadly a tetrarch commands only 80 men... it was a good theory!
>
> He does? Oh... bugger. Now I'm completely flummoxed!

Don't forget that a Roman "Century" was typically 60 guys (or 80 or something usually other than 100, depending on exactly when you're talking about, and not counting a "Double Century" which was twice a normal one), so even in the Real World military terms don't exactly mean what they seem to.

RR
- Richelieu